https://gadgetsdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/RFD900X.jpg 600 600 dealsadmin http://gadgetsdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/GadgetsDeal_300x114px1.png dealsadmin2019-01-23 16:35:492019-01-23 16:35:49Long Range Telemetry Modem- RFD900x
Long Range Telemetry Modem- RFD900x
RFD900x Telemetry Modem all the great features of the popular RFD900+, plus AES encryption and PPM passthrough!. This is the ideal solution for long range telemetry or communications. Two RFD900x modems with antennas for all antenna ports.
- New Processor, ARM 32 bit core.
- Air data rate: 500kbit/s.
- AES Hardware accelerated encryption.
- RC PPM Passthrough with telemetry.
- Fully ESD protected + filtered – Every IO port is protected and filtered.
- Original SiK point to point, multipoint firmware implemented.
- Asynchronous multipoint firmware *Beta release*
- Long range +40km depending on antennas and GCS setup
- 2 x RP-SMA RF connectors, diversity switched.
- 1 Watt (+30dBm) maximum transmit power.
- Transmit low pass filter.
- >20dB Low noise amplifier, high IP3.
- RX SAW filter.
- Small and lightweight.
- Compatible with 3DR / Hope-RF radio modules.
- License free use in Australia, Canada, USA, NZ
- RF: 2 x RP-SMA connectors
- Serial: Logic level TTL (+3.3v), 5v Tolerant
- Power: +5v, ~800mA max peak (at maximum transmit power)
- GPIO: 6 General purpose IO (Digital, ADC, PWM capable)
- Frequency Range: 902 – 928 MHz (USA) / 915 – 928 MHz (Australia)
- Output Power: 1W (+30dBm), controllable in 1dB steps ( +/- 1dB @=20dBm typical )
- Air Data transfer rates: 4, 8, 16, 19, 24, 32, 48, 64, 96, 128, 192 and 250, 500 kbit/sec ( User selectable, 64k default )
- UART data transfer rates: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 400k, 921k baud ( User selectable, 57600 default )
- Receive Sensitivity: >121 dBm at low data rates, high data rates (TBA)
- Size: 30 mm (wide) x 57 mm (long) x 12.8 mm (thick) – Including RF shield, heatsink and connector extremities.
- Weight: 14.5g
- Mounting: 3 x M2.5 screws, 3 x header pin solder points
- Power Supply: +5 V nominal, (+3.5 V min, +5.5 V max), ~800 mA peak at maximum power
- Temp. Range: -40 to +85 deg C, tested operational from -73 to +123 deg C.