DO You know what is HereLink – Most advance HD Video Transmitter ?
HereLink was released at the 2018 ArduPilot Conference in China, HereLink is a Digital Telemetry, Control and Video Link system that comprises a tiny, light-weight onboard transmitter module and, a beautifully designed remote control running open source QGround Control software on Android with an integrated 5.4inch installed touch-screen.
The HereLink has two micro HDMI inputs (for dual camera operation) and a mavlink input for bi-directional communication between the control and the drone. HereLink controller packed with hardware buttons, wheels and joysticks that allow full control over drone operations. The addition of a built-in 5.4inch touchscreen gives rise to the potential for any number of soft-buttons and interface design that is literally unlimited. Both the transmitter and controller will be “open” allowing for complete customisation and all communication/video is piped over a highly robust LTE-based link.
Is HereLink Beta Testing Unit ?
Yes, HereLink is in Beta Testing phase as of today (October 2019 ). Current product comes with QGround Controller software while planned software is solx which is paid Android app available on play store for Android users. If you are using Beta unit you may face problems it is advice use it cautiously. Seller and Manufacturer are not responsible for any accident of failure of this Beat HereLink unit.
Is it available all users ?
Yes , You can buy but remember it is not production version so you may face some problem in configuration and it might not work as it is suppose to be.
Which Autopilot are supported by HereLink
It support all the Pixhawk versions and any other flight controller which runs on Ardupilot, PX4. As it is uses mavlink you can use any flight controller which is using mavlink for telemetry communication you can use HereLink. Remember to use correct pin out consult hardware manual before start working with Herelink or any other autopilot.
HereLink has many functions which are not advertised by manufacture you hack this system and use it as you want. Full support ( help) is available on https://discuss.cubepilot.org/ .
Is HereLink is WPC ETA approved ?
Yes HereLink is approved by WPC we provide ETA to all buyer for using it in India. Contact us for ETA if you are planning to use it in India.
Air Unit Appearance & Functions
Dimensions: 76.7 x 27 mm
- 2 x Micro HDMI connectors (for external camera video signal input)
- 1 x 2-pin Power connector (5V – 12V Power Input)
- 1 x 3-pin UART connector (3.3V / 5V Level UART)
- 1 x 4-pin RC connector – includes two 3.3V level RC output interfaces (SBus / IBus output, optional control)
- 1 x Micro USB connector (for debug & upgrade – supports OTG)
- 1 x Key (side) One button pairing connection-setup between air system and ground system; Auto channel selection for better performance; Fast connection recovery in milliseconds.
- 2 x Status LEDs (indicate status of pairing connection and transmission)
- 2 x MMCX antenna connectors (for transmission between ground system and air system)
- Pinecone S1 AP SoC
- 4 x Cortex A53@2.2GHz (big cores)
- 4 x Cortex A53@1.4GHz (small cores)
GPU: 4 core Mali- T860
SDR: A7 + DSP
- LPDDR3: 1GB
- eMMC: 4GB
Bandwidth: 20MHz / 10MHz
Transmission Range: FCC 20km CE / SRRC 12km
Minimum Latency: 110ms (from input source to ground control screen display)
Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM
Receiver Sensitivity: -99dBm@20MHz BW
Interference Recovery: < 1s
Average Power Consumption: <4W
HereLink Ground Unit Controller – Appearance & Functions
Dimensions: 217 × 106.5 × 31mm (not included antennas and analog sticks)
- 5.46 inch
- 16 million colors
- LCD touchscreen
- 1 x Built-in Speaker
- 2 x Built-in Mic
- 2 x Joysticks (3-axis)
- 1 x Scroll Wheel
- 6 x Bottom Buttons (with back light)
- 1 x Top Button (right)
Modem: BT/ WiFi / GPS / 2.4G ground transmission system
Status LED: 2 x tri-color LEDs (top left and top right)
- 1 x MicroUSB
- 1 x TFlash (Supports maximum expansion capability up to 64GB)
- 1 x Directional antenna (4.5dBi)
- 1 x Sectional omni Antenna (2dBi)
- 1 x Built-in WiFi antenna
- 1 x Built-in GPS antenna
- 1 x External GPS antenna interface
Battery: Built-in 4950 mAh LiPo
Charger: Micro USB (2A)